How To Purchase Cloud Web Hosting
1. From the top menu click on Cloud Hosting and then select Cloud Web Hosting from the drop-down menu.2. You will see a selection of Cloud Web Hosting packages. Select the option you want by clicking the Buy Now button.
3. You will be redirected to a new page which will ask you for your domain name. Select from the 3 options available and click the 'Click to Continue' button.
If you would like CloudBunny to register a new domain for you please enter it and we will instantly confirm its availability. If you are going to transfer a domain to CloudBunny you will need to have the EPP available. You will receive some great servcies for FREE! Including DNS Management, Email Services and ID Protection.
4. You will see your chosen Cloud Web Hosting package. From the drop-down menu choose the Billing Cycle option you would like.
5. Here you will be able to review and edit your selection before purchase. Click on the 'Checkout' button to continue. Be sure to enter any promotional codes for great discounts!
6. You will be required to enter your personal details at this point. You will also choose your payment option from either Bank Transfer or Paypal. If you would like to add anything please do so in the box provided. Make sure to agree to our Terms&Services before selecting the 'Complete Order' button.
If you are using Paypal you will be redirected automatically to Paypal's website.
7. Here will be a complete invoice which we recommend you download and print for your own records.
Sarah Ann Renfrew
CloudBunny Support Team
Was this answer helpful?
Merhaba,503 service unavailable The server is temporarily busy, try again later!Sorununun birçok...
Hosting hesabınızı bizimle iletişime geçmeden CloudBunny müşteri paneli yardımıyla kolayca...
E-mail yönlendirme nedir? ne işe yarar?E-mail yönlendirici hesabınıza gelen tüm maillerin birer...
FTP nedir? ne işe yarar?FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Sunucu ile bilgisayarınız arasında (her iki...
Google kısa zaman önce SSL Sertifikası kullanılan sitelerin önemsendiğini belirtmesi üzerine...